Wednesday 5 June 2013

Daughter Of A King


I have 3 Little Girls who I am blessed to call my daughters. They are aged 5-10 years. The baby of the three is still enjoying the innocence of early childhood. The older two however, often have to deal with the challenges that come with living a high moral standard. They live in Australia, and the culture there is VERY different to the American Culture in general, but the gap between the Australian culture and The mormon ways of life is vast. Drinking is part of the culture (thank goodness I don't have to worry about that for a few more years!), modest dressing is not practiced, in part due to the stiffling heat of the climate there, and there are very few people who observe the sabbath. I have recently found myself reverting back to a phrase, time and again, when talking to my 7 and 10 yr old about why I expect different behavior from them. You truely are a princess. You are a daughter of a king, the king of the universe. I have printed off the two pictures below for my girls and framed them, please feel free to print off a copy for a special little princess in your life.

Click HERE for your full size Free Printable
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment